6x6 Casino; LE304
The Casino building is Catalina Island's most recognized landmark. It opened in 1929 and the dance hall, theater and building itself are excellent examples of Art Deco architecture. This 6"x 6" tile is an original design that is hand painted and kiln fired by an artist who has deep ties to the Island. She creates each piece with exceptional care.